Thursday 8th December 2016
In supporting the development of young players across London, a series of Football Development Days are scheduled to take place in February 2017 supported by the FA, County FA’s, professional clubs and community organisations.
Each event is free to attend and the days are an opportunity for players to showcase their footballing talents and to be supported in their ongoing development within the game. Both boys and girls aged 11-15 years old are invited to join their local event.
Charlton Athletic Community Trust (CACT) is pleased to be hosting one of these events at the Charlton Athletic Training Ground at Sparrows Lane in New Eltham on February 18th.
The details for each day are below and further information is available through contacting Jon Whittingham.
Dates, times and locations
- 12 February 2017 (Brentford), 11am – 2pm
- 18 February 2017 (New Eltham), 1 – 4pm
- 19 February 2017 (Harrow), 1 – 4pm
- 25 February 2017 (Beckon), 10am – 1pm
- 11-15 years old
- Boys and girls welcome to attend
For more information, contact Jon Whittingham
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mobile: 07928 286 813